EVERDAY MAY NOT BE GOOD BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERYDAY

by - 12:16 AM


hello readers..!!!
back again to update my blog. nothing much today, had facial, headed to work after that and did practicing for my students' performance. AAARRGGHHH!!! thinking of my students' performance makes me going to slam my head to the wall. I have not even complete each steps of the movement for the dance practicing. I'm really going crazy because of this. back to the dance practicing, got  sudden stomachache during the practicing time. but, it did not bother me and I kept going on. I even did shouting and scolding towards one of my students. til' I continued entering my next class which is Early Kids class, I really could not stand and could not bear anymore for the stomachache. it hurt a lot. there was even no spirit of me to give lesson to my students so, I just let them played the toy-bricks. I sat aside, watching them, and the stomachache was getting worse til' I asked for medicine towards our staff. felt better after consuming the medicine. the only thing that I did inside the class today was just watching my students, nothing else.

oh yeah! today is Kim Jong Kook (Sparta-Kookie) and BigBang Daesung birthday. Happy Birthday to these almost look-alike brothers. hahahahhaa! 김정일 보게나대성생일 축하 해요! 



and recently I listen to some K-pop songs, these songs will be a good recommendation to who love K-pop which is so booming nowadays. these songs are the great songs for sure and you must listen to them. here are the ten top lists for this week:
* NU'EST - Face
* U-KISS - Amazing
* EXO-K - History
* EXO-K - MAMA
* EXO-M - MAMA
* BTOB - 비밀(Insane)
* SE7EN - Love Again
* SE7EN - Somebody Else
* SE7EN - I'm Going Crazy
* Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

 my most favorite song for this week :D

hope you guys enjoy the song. gonna hit my bed now, byeeee~

P.S. : Super Junior has come back for their Japanese the 6th album which is Opera. just wait for the next post :P

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram