MOM'S 42ND PRECIOUS

by - 8:49 PM

Visionary Mom

Mom, on your birthday
I celebrate you being you,
my extraordinary mother.
You have made such a difference,
created so much good in my life!
I celebrate your smart mothering,
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me:
a strong, capable adult,
an unselfish person of good character.
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy...
loving me, leading me, supporting me,
lifting me when I fall.
On your birthday, Mom,
I celebrate the best thing about my life...
having you as my mother.

Leopard Printed

 Got this leopard printed top from a store in Penang, Malaysia. It's been with me for 3 years. And for the short itself, got that from Bugis Market in Singapore. I'm sure you definitely know that place, don't you? It was a very sunny day when my sister and I did this shoot which caused the shoot was done in hurry. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Hype it on Lookbook

Ok.. This is the end for my post today. I have been exhaustedly exhausted in these lately. Gonna hit my bed earlier. Night and enjoy... ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram