VERA AND JONNI'S BIG DAY

by - 10:56 PM

Here comes the wedding season. I have attended a lot of wedding receptions for the end of 2012 (friends, relatives, workmates) and here is one of those couples which is my cousin's wedding that was just held four days ago in Ria Restaurant. Ahh.. there are lots of couple have their wedding these days and there is another one wedding reception (my childhood friend's wedding) that I have to attend for this coming Friday. On today's post, there is not much story that I'm going to tell you so, just enjoy the pictures.

Glowing Pink 

 For my look on my cousin's wedding party, I wanted to be fashionable and looked more girly so, I chose to wear this pink dress with pearls around my neck. It was suited enough to wear such a dress like that to a night wedding party. I love the dress cut on my back. I made sure to fit my dress with my black semi-boots that I got from Charles and Keith (ignore my very short legs). Oh yeah, do you pay attention on my right arm? Well, it's not a tattoo but, it's a henna. I do love henna so much. I have ever had this henna last two years when I got to Batu Cave in Kuala Lumpur. When, I got close to my arm, the henna was not looked that good compared to the one that I got in Batu Cave but, pretty much it's fine since I have it again for the second time because it looks good on my hand.
 What do you think on my look?

Hype it on Lookbook 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram