TAKE A DEEPER LOOK

by - 9:12 PM

Hello again...
It's been a week, my family and I went to Cambridge only for couple hours. I actually prefer going to Cambridge Plaza rather than Sun Plaza. Because it is not too crowded and I can find such a lot of cafe and restaurants there. Headed to Black Canyon and had late lunch. I love the atmosphere in the cafe but, the problem is they just do not make a divider between non-smoking area and smoking area. I hate people who smoke around me because I am kinda sensitive and will sneeze if I breathe in the cigarettes. Oh yeah! the food tasted really good. I think I will be visiting there again next time!
red long-sleeves shirt | mustache ring | jeans-short
What do you think about my look?

Hype this on lookbook

Have a great day and don't do stupid things!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram