WEEKEND IS COMING

by - 11:50 PM

hello readers..!!!
I have to hit on my bed now actually since it's too late already.. and I also feel so sleepy and tired because of studying last night and I was the one that slept at last but, thanks God! I was able to answer my exam in this morning perfectly (based on what I'm thinking) and hope the result will be satisfied for me.. aarrhh!!! can't wait for the result til' next week.. but, it's okay and I am really so happy today, will be happier tomorrow 'cause you know guys what is the day of tomorrow? it's Fridayyyyy!!!!! yuhhuuu!!!! and the weekend is coming.. the times really fly so fast nowadays.. feel like just spending my weekend on last few days and the weekend is in front of my eyes now.. but, shit! I forgot something that is important which is my students' record books that I need to write about their development during in the class, during the learning process is going on and I just forgot like that.. I need to bring them home actually so, I can write now and I do not need to wait til' tomorrow.. damn! I need to wake up earlier tomorrow, leave earlier by going to IEC first to take the record books and write them later in my college.. Oh my gosh.. how can I just forgot something important like that?!

well, it's okay since I do not have too much students which means the total amounts of my students are only 11 then, I just need to write 11 books and I think I will be able to finish them tomorrow.. hahahahahaha! sometimes, I do not really pay attention or "careless" that I can forget such an important thing that I need to do.. STUPID!!

forget about that.. hahahhaa! waahh!! the lecture of tomorrow will be so nice, as well as the lecturer.. then, I will not feel really sleepy inside the class when I'm listening to what the lecturer is explaining about.. hhmmm~ okay readers, I think that's all for today's post.. you don't have to read whole.. I am just a bit talkative since I have nothing to do.. I'm going to hit on my bed now.. Good night and hope you guys have a good day tomorrow.. sweet dream and byeee~

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram